RE: 6to4v2 (as in ripv2)?

Christian,

I think this is well said. Another way of saying the
same thing is that 6to4 is an inter-site solution while
6rd is an intra-site solution when considering the
provider network as a "site". With extensions, ISATAP
can also satisfy this provider network intra-site
requirement (see draft-templin-isupdate) while enabling
the desired IPv6 services for end-user sites.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@xxxxxxxxxx