Re: IETF Attendance by continent

On 8/9/2010 11:19 PM, Jari Arkko wrote:
daycare shutdown periods, and the like. It would probably make it possible for
more people to join the meeting.

The current template is:

     March, July, November.

September tends to be a messy month, IMO, so I'd suggest against it, preferring June.

So the change you are suggesting probably ought to result in:

     February, June, October

That looks reasonable to me and, yes, I too think July ain't great.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking