Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

Spencer,

I think the right way to fix this problem is to allow anyone who self declares themselves as currently unemployed get a significantly reduced rate for a 5 day pass (perhaps the same rate as 1 day pass). I know this could be abused by people who are self employed consultants but given the type of people that are self employed consultants and that choose to come to IETF, I don't think it would be abused.

Cullen

Cullen Jennings
For corporate legal information go to: