RE: Last Call: draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config (Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Configuration) to Informational RFC

I am not forgetting that at all.  That's one of the reasons I find it so perplexing that a draft which is supposed to make things easy and simple for "boot strapping", has decided to mandate a nice-to-have feature which adds complexity and is not required for boot-strapping.

> Any discussion of how to improve the specification is useful but the goal
> is
> the expansion of SIP related services in the market. Gee sort of what we
> are
> trying to do with the PBX to SSP issues.

Right, and as we learned with PBX to SSP issues in SIP-Connect 1.0, not being extremely specific and getting it right the first time will hurt you later. ;)

-hadriel