Re: Let's be careful with those XML submissions to IANA

Assuming that there actually is a contradiction here (and I don't know
anything about IPFIX so I won't hazard a guess) the end result is a
quality-control problem that should be brought to the attention of the
RFC Editor.

If I understand your comments below correctly, you're encouraging
document authors and reviewers to have better attention to detail,
which I agree is also a good takeaway.

Finally, please remember this example the next time you're tempted to
complain about how long it takes the RFC Editor and/or IANA to take
action on a document. Reasonable concerns about processing timeliness
aside, y'all are not so easy to work with as you would sometimes like
to believe.  :)

Doug