RE: Running Code

Melinda,

folks in the research community (e.g., students) need some publications and
being mentioned in documents is quite important for them.

>> Now, I know by experience that even significant contributions to an
>> I-D does not guarantee you a place in the acknowledgement section.
If the authors don't like you then you don't end up there.
OR
If the authors are lazy then they just forget to add you.

In general, I find it important to list those who have spent their time with
a specification. Sometimes it appears that reviewers spend more time with
the specification than the authors.

Ciao
Hannes