RE: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

My comment said "or" as in one or the other, if you had re read the comment
properly before going snarky. I don't dispute Dublin airport is a useful
transportation hub. I want to know why this particular venue was selected
and what was the criterion used to make the evaluation. That is a simple
question given the legitimate questions many of us are asking.

IMHO it was a bad selection and I think many of us want to make sure it does
NOT happen again.

That said I love Ireland .. delighted to go there ..but.