Re: Putting requirements on volunteer tool developers (Was: Re: Daily Dose version 2 launched)

Jari Arkko wrote:

In particular:

If I'm not mistaken, you are the developer, not the set of
end users. In which case your personal preferences are not
relevant.
Their preferences are very relevant, because often they
created these things out of their own needs. They are
very keen on hearing what the users think, but please
do not claim that their preferences are irrelevant.

I very much agree with Jari on this. Both the old and
new daily doses have been and continue to be very useful.

Stephen.