Re: Withdrawal of Approval and Second Last Call: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

At 4:25 PM -0400 3/29/07, Sam Hartman wrote:

>Ted, I'd like to do this.  However I could use some help figuring out
>exactly what question I'm asking the TLS working group to provide
>advice on.  I guess it could be as simple as "Do you think
>draft-housley-tls-authz-extns is worth publishing on the standards
>track?"

That sounds fine to me.  You could load it up with other questions
(about the IANA considerations, the IPR issues, or competing
proposals), but the upshot really does come down to:  "You're
the folks who will live with this: is it a good idea?"  Your
formulation captures that well enough, in my opinion.
		regards,
				Ted