RE: DNS Choices: Was: [ietf-dkim] Re: Last Call: 'DomainKeys

> I agree that this demonstrates that the 'charge per email' schemes that people
> have don't work.

Some users seem always find a way to do harm with innocent things (a sort of a
normal distribution, I guess). In the case of postal mail at least the post office
has collected money. By the same token for a provider any paid e-mail including spam
is a source of revenue.