Re: Complaints Against The IESG and The RFC-Editor About Publication of RFC-2188 (ESRO)

I too agree with Mohsen's comments, overall. What Mohsen points out as true
eight years ago continues to be true even now. Not a lot changed, IMHO. I
believe, it had gotten worse. IESG continues to wield enormous influence over
the independent submissions sent to the RFC editor. The RFC editor needs to be
independent.

regards,
suresh