Re: Audio streaming and slides suggestion

Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> Of course, I have suggested before on this list that the IETF
> consider using some sort of on-line whiteboard technology, which
> would allow for real time viewgraph production and annotating, which
> also has  its uses.

Whiteboard sounds good idea to me, but maybe new undesirable things come
with it (variable RTT per user is one).

I like better the approach of first do mp3 streaming and jabber, see if
and how participants adapt.  The next step - and before full whiteboard
- would be to splash the jabber on the projector together with the
slides, so the remote participants can easily participate.

I haven't seen any meeting where jabber is projected.

Alex