Re: Audio streaming and slides suggestion

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:50:47 +0200
 John <john.loughney@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good idea, if the network works ...

No, he or she will not be able to use slides. There is frequently no real
reason  to talk with slides
(especially if it's an update of the form "...There is a Discuss on Draft-WG-XYZ, but it
concerns a normative reference, and we can change the reference or wait ...").

Of course, I have suggested before on this list that the IETF consider using some sort
of on-line whiteboard technology, which would allow for real time viewgraph production and
annotating, which also has  its uses.

> Regards,
> Jordi

Regards