Re: Audio streaming and slides suggestion

> Good idea, if the network works ...

For some of the meetings I've attended the slides were available
centralized on an IETF server, right at the beginning of the session, at
  http://onsite.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/

The url doesn't seem to be accessible now though, but it was during the
meeting.

Alex