RE: OFF TOPIC - Bail money for IETF 64?

> There's a difference between "take our course and we certify that you
> are an engineer" and "my job title is engineer".

Not in Canada.  The word itself is regulated and can not be used in a job
title or function unless you are a member of their engineers society.  A
candle maker can not call himself a candle engineer and if he does he can be
taken to court.

For non-certification/non Microsoft related example go here and read the
fourth paragraph from the bottom or simply go to the ccpe web site.

http://www.oiq.qc.ca/whatsnew/afficher-communiques.html?441

I won't respond again listwide on this thread as this was meant to be a
one-off joke not a game of who's smarter than who.

Nick