Re: [Isms] ISMS charter broken- onus should be on WG to fix it

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 05:06:40PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

> I would support setting up port forwarding as a way to get a back
> channel; I would also support a facility to run an ssh protocol over
> ssh channel.
>
> One advantage of both port forwarding and ssh over ssh is that they
> provide a much more consistent model for authentication and
> authorization of the request to "turn" than an explicit turn facility.

Can you please elaborate a bit? I am not sure I understand the idea
you seem to have in your mind...

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany