Re: Front-end delays

Henning Schulzrinne wrote:

I was envisioning a "meta"-tracker, just like you already have for
drafts on the WG overview page. In other words, it would show
information from your database (WGLC date range, charter deadlines,
etc.) as well as the state from the 'real' I-D tracker.

It obviously would be much better to have these integrated, but
changing the I-D tracker seems to be somewhat difficult.

My co-workers and I were looking at a specific working group home page
yesterday - the working group is showing "DONE" for all of its
milestones except for "Submit revised charter and milestones to IESG
for IESG consideration of more detailed deliverables and determination
of usefulness of continuation of WG", but when you look further down,
there are *30* Internet-Drafts listed.

The I-D Tracker shows clearly what is happening - 10 are in
"publication requested", and 14 are in the RFC Editor queue, but you
can't tell this from the WG home page.

As long as we are wishing for integration with the I-D tracker, it
would be nice to produce the I-D tracker output for the working group
when you view the home page (much more useful than saying "here are 30
Internet-Drafts; they may be approved, or not, and the working group
may still be working on them, or not").

Spencer