Re: improving WG operation

>  As others have pointed out, these
>  things can, in theory, all be done in powerpoint, but I suggest that few
>  of us are efficient enough with it to be able to do pictures and serious
>  mark-up in real time (independent of whether we can transcribe text or
>  not).

A simple, ad hoc, and useful approach is to make sure someone takes a picture
as legacy-technology renditions -- paper, whiteboard, whatever -- are created,
and then uploads it or emails it to an agreed-to location.

It is procedurally a bit awkward, but already fits into existing practise,
albeit not for this purpose.

And it does not require any formal support.

 d/
 ---
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking