update on wireless status at ietf62

Title: update on wireless status at ietf62

Folks,

So, where are we... well...

We had a number of problems yesterday that we believe we have resolved.
We have turned off 802.11g because of all in noise (including the room
projectors). We do still have some issues on the table, and we appreciate
gentle user feedback on the status of things.

We are actively troubleshooting a particular problem that appears to affect some
users but not all. It is also not specific to a particular AP. If you get in a state where
you have an IP address but you do not have IP connectivity, and you don't mind
spending a few spare cycles with us, please get in touch with the help desk in the
terminal room. We are trying to get a good trace of a client currently in this state.
Alternatively, we have some evidence that reseting the wireless interface may
clear up this problem.

Anyhow, keep the feedback coming.

Karen