Re: Need for an Agenda Cutoff date?

--On Monday, March 07, 2005 12:02 PM -0800 Joe Touch <touch@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What we have, IMO, is a deadline, but not a "cutoff" - as in "miss the date and you don't get to
hold your WG".

I would not mind this (and I'm batting 0.500 wrt "my" groups; at least I got the final one in last week...), but there's also a "carrot" approach.

It used to be that the chairs got reminded a week or so before
the agendas were due to send them in.  This no longer happens.
It should not be required, but it was a nice reminder, and
would have prodded me to being on time with both.

--Matt