Re: What problems does the draft cut-off solve? (was: Re: MARID back from the grave?)

At this point, less than one week before the meeting, only 14 WGs (not counting BOFs) have agendas posted. I'm at a loss for a suitable adjective.

You might start by asking the secretariat why all the agendas which have been submitted haven't been posted... I know of two working groups which have sent in their agenda that don't appear on the website, and I suspect they're not the only ones.

ditto.

Bob