RE: Mud. Clear as. Re: Rough consensus? #425 3.5

I like this text. In any event, it seems much closer to what
the community seems to want than what we have in the revision 04
document. So I have included the text suggested by Leslie,
with the understanding that I have not yet seen Harald declare
consensus (seems early for that anyways).

In the rev 05 doc (that I just submitted to the repository) I
have marked the text as "strawman text"... so I hope that that
is acceptable for now.

Bert