RE: Mud. Clear as. Re: Rough consensus? #425 3.5

Avri, the way I read Leslies text is that the IAD and IAOC darn
better respond to normal queries and questions and that they
also document the questions and answers in a public place.

If they just frivorously ignore such questions, then it is clear
that thye (IAD and IAOC) are NOT doing their job. And if anyone
experiences such a thing, then they can raise it to public lists
and I am sure we'll get enough community pressure to do something
about it as a community (one way or another).

just my 2 cents

Bert