Re: Firing the IAOC (Re: Consensus search: #725 3.4b Appealing decisions)

Hi -

Just so we're clear, I think a mass execution procedure is a bad idea.
Serial executions are much better: these people got seated one by one,
and if you don't like them, each one should get their own trial and
sentence.

Changing 3777 to allow group trials seems like a task well beyond the
current exercise, which should be focused on how to get the IAOC on
board and functioning.  I fully expect that our founding fodders on
the IAOC will do a great job and that we should focus on building this
particular bridge instead of establishing procedures for burning it down.

Regards,

Carl