Re: individual submission Last Call -- default yes/no.

    Tom> I believe any individual submission should have a publicly
    Tom> identified, publicly accessible mailing list, perhaps listed
    Tom> in the I-D announcement, so that we can raise issues,
    Tom> hopefully resolve them, before last call.

I believe sending such comments to ietf@xxxxxxxx is a reasonable thing
for you to do.  Certainly that is what I would do if I had a public
comment about a pre-last-call individual draft for which I didn't
explicitly know of a better place.  I recommend copying authors on
such comments.

--Sam