Re: [120all] Results of post-meeting survey

> I went to a few side meetings in Brisbane, but as it turned out, none in
Vancouver. I guess I didn't notice any extra seating. Are these chairs in
the hallway that can be brought into the room, or what?

The "breakout room" is the term used for where the WG sessions were held.  In Vancouver, for example, if you noticed couches that were at a normal height, rather than the hotel-supplied couches that were essentially on the floor, that was seating that the IETF rented and provided.