Re: [120all] Results of post-meeting survey

> Thank you to all of you that responded to the IETF 120 Vancouver post-meeting survey. The results of this survey have now been posted: chttps://www.ietf.org/blog/ietf-120-post-meeting-survey/

I found this summary very interesting.  I just wanted to highlight one thing that I do not think many people know:
	"We continue to bring in extra seating and place it close to the breakout rooms, but the feedback shows that we're still underestimating just how much close by seating is needed."

That is, the IETF brings in extra seating. I find that amazing. Is that common among other conferences or such?