Re: TLS Everywhere

Most of our issues with TLS and CAs is really the market failure on the
browser side of things.  We don't have TLSA/DANE support in browsers (or
IPv6-LL) because we have a lack of choices.

We (as a planet) don't understand that we need to spend money on maintenance
of software.  The 81% that was Mozilla's take from Google ought to wake us
up.
Not an IETF issue, sadly, though.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )