Re: TELNET to HISTORIC Re: FTP

HTTP fails, delivers data as a web page that takes of lot of my time to convert into something usable, time I would rather spend reading and reviewing I-D

I think nobody here understands your assertion. Point Firefox at the "txt" link that Julian indicates below and it opens the plain text. Right click on that link and it downloads the plain text. Easy.

As for email delays, that must be your email provider's problem. I get IETF email 24x7.

   Brian