Re: TELNET to HISTORIC Re: FTP

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Sent: 17 July 2024 09:47

Am 17.07.2024 um 11:44 schrieb tom petch:
> [...]

And again, what does this have to do wit HTTP(s) vs Telnet vs FTP???

<tp

FTP works, delivers the files I need to make a contribution to the IETF.

HTTP fails, delivers data as a web page that takes of lot of my time to convert into something usable, time I would rather spend reading and reviewing I-D

Tom Petch

Best regards, Julian

PS: <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-sendholdtimer/>
has a "txt" link which gets you to