Re: TELNET to HISTORIC Re: FTP

Though I wrote:

I suspect netcat or similar would do the job you need.

netcat does not convert LF to CRLF, I'm afraid.

I received a offlist comment that -C option will do.

But, nc on FreeBSD 14.0-RELEASE does not support such
an option.

Moreover, -C option, seemingly, does not convert received
CRLF to LF.

Unfortunately the comment is from a gmail address,
which refuses to receive my mail, which is why
I'm responding to the list.

				Masataka Ohta