Re: [Last-Call] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: L2 posting rights restriction

On 11-Jun-24 15:50, Rob Sayre wrote:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 12:59 PM Gorsic (US), Bonnie L <bonnie.l.gorsic@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bonnie.l.gorsic@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Why not use AI to monitor his posts and if offensive words are used, don’t allow them on the list?

Interesting. I suggest you write up an Internet-Draft describing this idea in more detail.

Let's try the running code approach. Here's my recent dialogue with ChatGPT. I was slightly amazed:

Brian:

Please decide if the following message text meets normal professional standards: "<text of the message in question>"

ChatGPT:

The message text does not meet normal professional standards. The comment on <name>'s appearance is inappropriate and unprofessional in a work-related context. The invitation to lunch could be seen as personal rather than professional, particularly when paired with the preceding comment. Here is a revised version that maintains professionalism:

"Thanks, <name>. I appreciate your help with this matter. Perhaps we could catch up over lunch at the next IETF meeting to discuss our projects further?"

   Brian