Re: [Last-Call] Re: L2 posting rights restriction

On 11-Jun-24 12:20, Ted Lemon wrote:
That is… an extremely good point, Lloyd.

Op ma 10 jun 2024 om 20:07 schreef lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxx> <lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Nobody did?

    Perhaps that's because senior members who understand established processes -- people just like you, Brian -- were silently blocking his emails, rather than thinking that the shared common space of the community needed improvement?

I don't want to get all defensive here, but being long retired from paid work and wanting to still contribute a bit to the technical work of the IETF, I feel fully entitled to protect myself from known sources of rubbish.

As far as improvement goes, that's why I signed on to draft-ecahc-moderation last year, and if the community wants improvement, that's one way.

   Brian