Re: [Last-Call] Re: L2 posting rights restriction

Nobody did?

Perhaps that's because senior members who understand established processes -- people just like you, Brian -- were silently blocking his emails, rather than thinking that the shared common space of the community needed improvement?

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

"individualistic" -- Changing Minds and Machines, Cath-Speth.

> On 11 Jun 2024, at 07:02, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Possibly, but anybody could have requested the IESG
> to do this sooner, but nobody did.

[earlier]