[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-08.txt> (Antitrust Guidelines for IETF Participants) to Informational RFC

Thanks for all of the work on this, it looks reasonable to me.

One nit: 2.1 says '“Antitrust” is the word that is used in the US and in several other jurisdictions'

 'several' is pushing it; this is pretty much just the US and sometimes Canada, AIUI.

Cheers,