[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-08.txt> (Antitrust Guidelines for IETF Participants) to Informational RFC

I have two comments.

First, I keep stumbling on the last paragraph in Section 4.1.  The existing test does not offer a recommendation, which is what Section 4 is all about.

Perhaps:

> IETF participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner
> that does not violate any antitrust laws or regulations.  While
> antitrust law reaches beyond the topics listed above, IETF
> participants should avoid any behavior that can be seen as
> an attempt to restrain marketplace competition or facilitate
> monopolization of a particular market.

I am not sure this es exactly right, and it overlaps with the point of Section 4.2.

Second, in Section 4.3, I think it would be helpful to provide a reference for the IETF LLC whistleblower service.

I assume that will point to: https://www.ietf.org/administration/policies-procedures/whistleblower/

Russ