[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-08.txt> (Antitrust Guidelines for IETF Participants) to Informational RFC

Who is this document for?

Section 2.3 seems pretty heavily biased toward the protection of IETF, which is really the point, but it emphasizes one risk over the other very strongly.  Could this avoid that bias and just present facts?

> There are two overlapping areas of concern the IETF has in connection with antitrust compliance:
>
>  1. The IETF cannot have anyone who is officially representing the IETF, in any capacity, engage in problematic antitrust behavior. This would result in liability for the IETF.
>
> 2. The IETF cannot be a forum where participants engage in problematic antitrust behavior. Even if direct liability for that behavior falls on those participants and not the IETF, this would result in reputational harm to the IETF.

The reputation of the IETF is basically all it has, so the latter is not strictly less than the former.

(Can the list in 4.1 have bullets?  Is it exhaustive?)