Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-sharing-07

Hi Linda,

Major Issue: I think it is necessary to have a section on Error Handling to
outline common error scenarios, categorization of error types, and recommended
actions for error resolution.

I'm struggling a little to work out exactly what you're looking for here. This document describes a data model for sharing to be used within the JMAP (RFC8620) protocol, which already defines fairly comprehensively how errors should be represented at the request level, method level, and set (create/update/destroy) level. Could you possibly be more specific about where this document introduces a new error handling requirement so I can address it?

Cheers,
Neil.