Re: [Last-Call] [EXTERNAL] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-update-05

Hi Susan
  Thanks for valuable feedback and suggestions.
I have uploaded the updated draft here https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-update/06/ .

Here is the summary about the changes for NITs.
NIT #1
I referred to a few RFCs and docs that use OIDs in asn.1, explaining the OID encodings. With the example, Our intention is just to explain the correct encoding structure of Nonce, and Nonce value.

NIT #2
Added the format reference as a comment for GeneralizedTime.

NIT #3
Remove the import of ATTRIBUTE.

NIT #4
Remove the "amp;" keyword from asn.1 modules. now they are standard asn.1 type identifiers and id.

I believe that this updated draft addresses all of your concerns.

-Thanks
Himanshu