[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-sharing-07

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Has Issues

I have reviewed this document as part of the Ops area directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Ops area directors.
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last-call comments.

using JMAP (JSON Meta Application Protocol), aiming to establish a consistent
model for sharing across various data types.

Major Issue: I think it is necessary to have a section on Error Handling to
outline common error scenarios, categorization of error types, and recommended
actions for error resolution.

Thank you very much,

Linda Dunbar