Re: Adding IPv10 I-D to the IETF 119 meeting agenda

there are at least 7 billion computers in the world that support IPv6
	1.4B windows PCs
	3.6B android phones
	1.5B iPhones
	.5B iPads

many, but (as David pointed out not all) big ISPs & carriers support IPv6

none of the computers are blocked from reaching a website or other Internet
service just because they can support IPv6 or because they are using IPv6

there are political reasons we do not have just one Internet but supporting IPv6
is not

hard to see that there is a problem that needs solving by introducing a new protocol that would take a long time, if ever, to get to the level of use that IPv6 has now

Scott