Re: [Alldispatch] What problem? [Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > I'd like to request that whereever we discuss
    > draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry, we should also discuss
    > draft-levine-iduse, which I am pretty close to supporting
    > unreservedly.

    > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-iduse/

ah. okay. Interesting.

May I suggest that these documents get marked as interesting in the
gendispatch DT page?

I'm also close to suggesting that we need a WG, or perhaps some real-time
meeting.  (could be virtual.  Could be part of ALLDISPATCH)

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )