Re: [Alldispatch] What problem? [Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward]

On 30 Jan 2024, at 10:26, Michael Richardson wrote:

> I'm also close to suggesting that we need a WG, or perhaps some real-time
> meeting.  (could be virtual.  Could be part of ALLDISPATCH)

Please don’t plan on discussing these drafts at ALLDISPATCH. The volume of discussion here makes it clear that we wouldn’t get anything else done at ALLDISPATCH if we did.

Unfortunately the initial BOF request deadline (January 19) has passed, I don’t know if there’s any waiver process by which you could still request one before the revised BOF proposal deadline on Friday.

-Jim