Re: [Alldispatch] Tombstones, Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

On Sat, 27 Jan 2024, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
In the circles I frequent, there's a decent number of links to the
html(ized) version of a draft, such as
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-v3-guide-to
where "expired" is hiding in a sidebar that I (at least) have trained
myself to basically ignore. ...

If that's the problem, it'd be easy enough to adjust the CSS to put a big blinking overlay that says BEN, IT'S DEAD. It wouldn't even be all that hard to add a button to call out to the datatracker to get the most recent status.

Once again, I would like to understand what problem we are trying to solve. Minor tweaks to web page formatting don't seem like a big deal.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY