Re: [Last-Call] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-over-tls13-03

Rob:

Slight difference here.  If you support TLS 1.2, then you need to meet the listed requirements.  If you support TLS 1.3, then you need to meet the listed requirements.  We are not telling implementers which one to use.

Russ