RE: The IETF's email mess [was: RE: Large messages to 6man list]

Hi Moonesamy,
Maybe I do not understand what tools chairs have.
Pascal and I had a hot discussion about one technology. We were using HTML (that probably cross the 80k limit).
Of course, we are subscribed to the 6man.
Then Chair asked us to do something (plain text, cut history, whatever) to release him from the duty of approving manually our e-mails.
Of course, it is not right that somebody should approve my e-mails manually.
Eduard