Re: The IETF's email mess [was: RE: Large messages to 6man list]

Either the IETF should strip all html before forwarding e-mails to a list, or webmail providers should be REQUIRED to provide an option to display only text/plain and to suppress any text/html (just like all MUA that I have ever had the privilege to use have offered me).

REQUIRED?  Um, I think the Network Police are currently on summer vacation.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY