Re: [Last-Call] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-calext-jscontact-07

On 16. Aug 2023, at 16:36, Robert Stepanek <rsto=40fastmailteam.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't know how to get to "verified, working" as I do not have real-world examples that address your concerns.

Which is fine for a specification at this stage — adding a project to get to "verified, working" on RTL would unduly delay the main spec.
So all that is needed from my point of view is some indication in the specification that the right way to do RTL support with this spec isn’t fully tested (but we give you enough rope…).
Others may have other views on this.
(Separately, it would also be interesting to find out whether there are enough people who do want to start a project on this [and enough implementers to pick this up then], but this should not have a blocking effect on the current document.)

Grüße, Carsten