Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-calext-jscontact-07

On 4. Jul 2023, at 09:27, Robert Stepanek <rsto=40fastmailteam.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> How do these sequences compose, e.g., when building a name from its components?
>
> The document recommends to concatenate the components string values in order. That should work fine with properly beginning and ending formatting characters.

I’ll believe that when I have seen a sufficient number of examples from people that actually use RTL scripts in their names and addresses…

I don’t want to load down this effort with RTL issues, but it would be good to know “verified, working” from “construction site, and the drawings haven’t arrived yet, so we’ll let the market find out”.

Grüße, Carsten