Re: [117attendees] Pecka Kucha videos available

Kyle

Good morning and thank you so much for this valuable resource;

Best

Nigel

On Wed, 2 Aug 2023, 12:46 Kyle Rose, <krose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Apologies for the delay in making these available: I was dealing with some technical difficulties on my end.

The videos from the PK at IETF 117 are now available:

More generally, the archive of videos from previous PKs is also now back online:

Thanks to everyone who participated in SF and over the years.

Kyle